Review the following information to learn about your different Cowboys vs Packers ticket options for the contest on December 15, 2013.
Cowboys Stadium Seating Guide
- Cowboys Sideline Seats (Sections C106-C115) - are lower level tickets positioned behind the Cowboys' bench. These seats allow you to follow the end-to-end action easily and give you the opportunity to see your favorite NFL stars up close.
- Lower Level End Zone Seats (Sections 121-125 and 146-150) - offer fans a perfect view of every touchdown on their end of the stadium. Located behind each goal post, Cowboys Stadium Lower Level tickets let you see world-class athletes running towards you at breakneck speed.
- Upper Reserved Seats (Sections 401-456) - are an inexpensive alternative for fans hoping to enjoy a live Cowboys home contest for a very reasonable price. Situated in the stadium's upper level, these seats feature a great vantage point of everything going on the field below.
Cowboys Stadium Suites and Club Seats
- Field Level & Touchdown Suites - These seats are located the closer to the playing surface, while Hall of Fame Suites are positioned just above the lower bowl. Star Suites, Ring of Honor Suites, and Cowboys Stadium Silver Suite tickets are also available. All suites include exclusive club access, premium parking, and a private restroom.
- Club Seats and Loge Seats - All Cowboys Stadium club tickets give you a prime spot to watch the game and include access to the American Airlines Lounge and Maker's Mark Bar. Loge Seats offer unbeatable sightlines and wider cushioned seats for all home games at Cowboys Stadium.
Cowboys Stadium Gate Times
You can enter Cowboys Stadium up to two hours before the game against the Packers begins.
Cowboys Stadium Accessibility
Cowboys Stadium is wheelchair accessible for fans with disabilities. For more information about Cowboys handicap tickets, fans can visit Guest Service Centers located on the concourse in Sections 219, 420, and 451.