You can easily locate the best collection of Hornets vs Kings tickets for March 11, 2015 using this seating overview of the Time Warner Cable Arena.
Time Warner Cable Arena Seating Guide
- Lower Level - (Sections 101-117) - The first seating level in the arena offers you two distinct seating options - Sideline Seating (Sec. 104-106, 113-115) and Baseline Seating (Sec. 101-103, 107-112, 116-117). You can sit straight across from the center circle when you buy Lower Level Time Warner Cable Arena tickets in Sections 105 and 114.
- Upper Level - (Sections 201-233) - Great views and great access to arena amenities are available to all fans booking Upper Level tickets at Time Warner Cable Arena. You can find cheap seats in Corner, Baseline, and Sideline seating sections today in the arena's second tier.
Time Warner Cable Arena Premium Seating
- Courtside - The most envy-inducing seats in the arena, Courtside seats are the closest spectators can get to the adrenalin-pumping action when the Hornets play at home. Select the "Courtside" box below the seating chart to view all Hornets courtside tickets.
- Box Suites - There are a great variety of private boxes and luxury suites to choose from this season. Host a private gathering inside the home of the Hornets with a purchase of Time Warner Cable Arena Royal Box tickets. The open-air boxes make you feel a part of the crowd while providing your group with only the best VIP services.
- Terrace Tables - Situated on the Time Warner Cable Arena's Founders Level, Terrace Tables seat groups ranging from four to eight people. Watch the game from a private table (complete with flat-screen TV) while in close proximity to the Founders Level's premium lounges and FrontCourt Restaurant.
Time Warner Cable Arena Gate Times
Depending on the time of the game, the doors of the Time Warner Cable Arena will open between 60-90 minutes before the contest.